When you’ve found the perfect roller blind for your home, simply select the motorisation option in the same box as you input your measurements. Moreover, we have an excellent selection of accessories available to help you maximise your smart blinds. With the Somfy Connectivity Kit or TaHoma Switch, you can control your blinds via your phone or with your voice, and with a wall switch, you’ll never have to worry about losing your remote control again!
An added bonus for family homes is that electric roller blinds are completely child safe as they do not need cords of any kind.
You never have to compromise on your comfort to open or close your blinds thanks to this new intuitive device. Electric blinds let you filter how much daylight enters your home and maintain your privacy with just one push of a button.
Motorisation options are based on the size and weight of fabric required to manufacture your blind and are powered by Somfy technology. Simply enter your measurements for confirmation of availability!
Depending on the remote control you’ve ordered, you have the ability to configure up to ten different blinds on the same remote, removing the hassle of individual remotes for separate windows.
Why buy electric roller blinds
- Quick and simple to fit and setup without the need for an electrician.
- Convenience: Control multiple electric blinds from one remote with the push of a button.
- Smart home integration with the Tahoma App and Somfy TaHoma Switch or Somfy Connectivity Kit.
- Energy efficiency: Program to open and close at specific times, to regulate indoor temperature and save energy.
- Improved privacy and security: Adjust them even when you're not at home.
- Rechargeable motor and no wiring required!
- Available for a range of popular colours , fabrics and finishes!
Frequently Asked Questions
We have gathered some of our frequently asked questions here to help you with your purchase. If you still have any unanswered questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 01924 481714, where our customer service team is waiting to answer your queries.
How do they work?
When making your roller blinds, we install a motor and battery in the headrail. This communicates with the remote. By following the guide which comes with your electric roller blind, you are able to set a top and bottom limit, and stop the blind at any point in the middle to let the perfect amount of sunlight into your home!
What are my purchasing options?
To give you the most flexibility, we have created two options for purchasing your motorised blinds:
- Motor, Remote and Charger - Buying your first motorised blind? This is for you. Simply select the package option on the product page.
- Motor only - Remotes can be used for up to ten blinds. By purchasing the motor only option, you can use and other Roller Blinds Direct accessories from with your new roller blind. Our accessories can also be purchased individually here.
How do I fit them?
Our electric blinds are fitted like any other roller blind. Simply follow our handy fitting guides, located here. Electric roller blinds are also very simple to set up and connect to your remote control. We will also send you simple instructions for configuring your electric blind. Our staff are on hand 7 days a week to give assistance if needed, just give us a call on 01924 481714.