Surefit Terms & Conditions
"Our Surefit guarantee takes the stress out of measuring. Should you incorrectly measure your window and order the wrong size product, we will remake your original order to the correct size and send you a replacement product, absolutely free."
- The Surefit guarantee covers incorrect measurements only and blinds will only be replaced with the same type and colour of blind.
- If the new measurements are larger than the original measurements, you will be charged the difference in the price of the two items. If the new measurements are less than the original measurements the difference in price will not be refunded.
- Should the new measurements be smaller than the original measurements, if we are able to, we will amend that item rather than manufacture a brand new item.
- Should you activate the Surefit guarantee, the original order will need to be returned in the original packaging prior to delivery of your new order. Should this be damaged in any way, we reserve the right to cancel your Surefit guarantee and stop production of your replacement items. Should you have paid for the Surefit guarantee, no monies will be refunded.
- Should you wish to activate the Surefit guarantee, you must notify us of the correct measurements within 10 working days of receipt of your original purchase.
- We must be notified in 10 working days of delivery of the order if you wish to activate the Surefit guarantee
- The Surefit guarantee only applies to customers living in the UK (mainland only).
- We are only able to offer one remake per item / four per household. This service can only be used once, any subsequent orders will not be covered under the Surefit guarantee